Date: April 9 - 10, 2015
- Location: The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center
- Description: This is registration for the Webinar Option of the NDEP Area 6/7 Meeting. Access information will be sent the week of the meeting.
Date: April 11 - 14, 2015
- Location: The Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Description: With the healthcare environment rapidly changing, leaders in clinical nutrition are seeking to increase clinical quality and patient satisfaction within the confines of limited resources--making the contribution of each team member even more crucial.
Date: April 17, 2015
- Location: Webinar
- Description: New studies, including systematic reviews and meta-analyses, have been published supporting the benefits of organically-produced foods, including benefits to consumers and the environment. This new research fuels the ongoing debate about the benefits of organic versus conventional foods.
Date: April 17 - 19, 2015
- Location: Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfornt
- Description: Are you ready to explore, engage and evolve your weight management practice and skills to a higher peak?
…Fill your backpack with cutting-edge research on nutrigenomics, sleep and energy balance in young and old.
…Map out networks with renowned researchers and leaders while acquiring fresh, sharp and innovative approaches to succeed in weight management.
Date: April 28, 2015
- Location: Webinar
- Description: This 60-minute webinar sponsored by the Nutrition Education for the Public Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics will provide information on planning and implementing culturally appropriate interventions. Best practice areas to be covered include: need assessment, choosing appropriate intervention strategies and evaluating the effectiveness of programs.
Date: May 1, 2015
- Location: John M. Clayton Hall
- Description: The DAND Annual Spring Conference held on the campus of the University of Delaware will feature a variety of speakers on topics that include clinical areas, professional development, public policy and much more. There will be vendors with items and information to help assist you in you practice as well as posters with current research from RD’s and students. Visit - eatrightdelaware.org.
Date: May 1 - 2, 2015
- Location: Sheraton Denver
- Description: Dietetic educators and preceptors from around the nation will meet to discuss and identify new and hot topics of interest to this group. Additionally, educators and preceptors will learn about innovative teaching ideas and have opportunities to network with their peers. Finally, outstanding dietetic educators will be recognized.
Date: June 7 - 9, 2015
- Location: Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC
- Description: The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ premier policy and advocacy training – the Public Policy Workshop (PPW) is the must-attend event for 2015! Join nearly 500 of your colleagues and friends June 7 – 9 and become the voice of nutrition that Congress trusts. Whether you are new to policy and advocacy or a seasoned professional, there is something for everyone at this year’s workshop.